Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is SpaceWorks Software?
- SpaceWorks Software is a Division of SpaceWorks Enterprises, Inc. (SEI). This division was created in 2008 to assist the aerospace engineering and education fields. Originally, these tools were developed internally to support SEI's own design and analysis projects. After undergoing enhanced development, testing, and refinement, these innovative tools are now being made available to commercial, academic, and government customers. For further information on SEI, please visit the corporate page at: www.sei.aero
- How can I contact SpaceWorks Software?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1+404.991.2200.
- Do you have 30-day trial versions for all your software products?
- Yes. We offer free 30-day trail versions for each software product. Simply click the "Try Now" button on any of our product pages and follow the directions.
- Is there an academic discount?
- Yes, we can offer a discounted price to eligible academic customers who do not otherwise qualify for the ALP. You may be eligible if you are a current student, faculty member, or high school instructor. Please contact us directly at email@example.com to request a discounted academic sale.
- What about licenses for classroom use?
- We offer limited-duration classroom licenses of our software for free to qualified faculty members and their students who wish to use our tools for classroom projects, design classes, and other classroom exercises. Please contact us to request classroom-use licenses. These licenses typically run the duration of one academic semester or quarter and are to be used for direct instructional support, not for sponsored research or other non-classroom activities.
- What is ITAR?
- ITAR stands for International Traffic In Arms Regulation. It is a U.S. Law designed to reduce the proliferation of weapons and weapons technology outside the United States. Some software is affected by ITAR and as a result cannot be distributed to non-US citizens (or permanent residents). Our REDTOP-Pro software is subject to ITAR and as a result cannot be distributed to foreign nationals without an export license. For more information concerning ITAR please visit the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls website.
- What is a MAC address?
- A Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier used to encode the manufacturer's registered identification number on computers. We use your computer's MAC address as part of our licensing system, and therefore we must obtain it in order to generate your individual license file.
- How can I find my MAC address?
- Click 'Start'
- Click 'Run'
- Type in "cmd" and "Enter"
- Type in "ipconfig/all"
- The MAC address is a list of numbers and letters named 'Physical Address'
- Click the Apple in the upper left-hand corner
- Click 'About this Mac' and click on 'More info...'
- Scroll to 'Network' and click on 'Built-in Ethernet' or 'Ethernat'
- Scroll down to MAC address (Be sure to record device name 'en0' because this is your primary Ethernet.
- What happened to your TraGE-X product?
- As of July 2011, we have rebranded TraGE-X as FlightSight. FlightSight includes virtually all of the features our customers enjoyed with TraGE-X, along with a number of new capabilities that will enhance your ability to process and analyze your trajectory path data. Please visit the FlightSight product page for more information.
- Where can I find more information about software products for aerospace conceptual design?
- As a courtesty to the aerospace design community, SpaceWorks Enterprises has created the Aerospace Software Tool Library webpage. The page contains a list of over 50 software applications, each with a description and a link to follow for purchasing and download information.
- Do you sell site licenses?
- We offer volume discounts for simultaneous purchases of multiple licenses.
- For more information, please contact SpaceWorks Software at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1+404.991.2200.
- How can I purchase software?
- You can easily order online or contact our sales staff directly. Please email email@example.com or speak to a representative at 1+404.991.2200.
- Is your online store secure?
- Yes. All sensitive personal information is transferred in a secure, encrypted manner.
- What types of payments are accepted?
- We accept Credit Cards, Purchase Orders, Government-issued Contracts, checks, and money orders.
- Do you take credit cards? Which ones?
- Yes. The online store can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Directly over the phone, we can take Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- Do you take money orders or checks?
- Yes, we do take money orders or checks.
- Can I receive a digital copy of my software?
- Yes, we prefer to deliver our products electronically as this is the fastest and most cost-effective way to distribute our products.
- However, any software identified with ITAR Restrictions will be sent on physical media (on a CD).
- If I do request a physical shipment, how much will my item cost to ship?
- All physical software discs have free shipping within the United States. International shipping charges will apply.
- How much time will it take for my item to arrive?
- If you purchase online, your digital download should be available immediately.
- Any electronic form of software sent via email will be delivered within one business day.
- All physical software discs will be mailed out within three business days of you placing your order. This does NOT include your ship time.
- What shipping method do you use?
- We use FedEx to ship domestically and internationally.
- Can I track my packages?
- Yes, all FedEx packages have tracking information. You can find your package at http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us.
- I want to talk to someone about an order I placed. Who can help me?
- Our sales staff is here to assist you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1+404.991.2200
- For sales or technical support please contact:
- SpaceWorks Software
A Division of SpaceWorks Enterprises, Inc. (SEI)
1040 Crown Pointe Parkway
Atlanta, Georgia 30338-4741