Overview of Our Capabilities
SpaceWorks Software is proud to market and support several high-quality software products. However, we recognize that the software needs of our customers extend beyond the specialized disciplines of propulsion design, trajectory optimization, and data visualization. For this reason we are excited to offer custom software development services for aerospace and related fields.
Our experience with custom development extends to the early days of our company. Each of the products we sell here at SpaceWorks Software was originally developed to fulfill a specific analysis capability that we required to perform our day to day work. If you are coming up empty in your search for an application that performs your critical function, contact us to find out how we might cost effectively build it for you.
In addition to transforming in-house tools into products, our developers have created dozens of custom solutions to enable integration of various engineering applications and design frameworks. We have experience making disparate software applications from different vendors, running on different platforms, and perhaps written in different decades, interface with one another. We can help you successfully automate the same types of interactions. You may review our custom development case studies for examples of our previous work.
Our expert services are available on a fixed-price or hourly basis. For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
We are experienced with the following technologies and applications:
- PHX ModelCenter and Analysis Server by Phoenix Integration (member of Phoenix Integration's Technology Partner network)
- Custom wrappers for many applications
- Development of complex models including dozens of integrated tools
- Custom analysis components to perform a variety of functions
- Microsoft Excel
- Development of custom functions in VBA to enhance Excel's native capabilities
- Development of VBA modules to automate processes related to analysis, reporting, formatting, etc.
- Development of Excel Plug-ins that can be distributed and installed by other users
- Creation of multi-worksheet analysis models
- Setup and execution of optimization scenarios
- Setup and execution of probabilistic analyses, some with over 100 variables
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- End-to-end mobile app development including design, data structures, algorithms, graphics, etc.
- Efficient use of pre-built Apple UI controls and custom designed controls all of which conform to Apple's interface guidelines
- Creation of apps for Education, Utility, Reference and other App Store categories
- Assistance with product release on the public App Store or limited-access enterprise distribution
- Object Oriented Programming in C++, Java, and VB.NET
- Development of powerful applications for engineering analysis
- Use of APIs to connect applications to a larger design process
- Development for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix operating systems
- Processing large datasets
- Creation of Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL) to encapsulate and reuse functionality
- Procedural programming in C and Fortran
- Modification of legacy codes to enhance functionality
- Development of specialized utilities written in a procedural manner for rapid turnaround
- Development of numerous practical automation scripts for file interaction, data post-processing, program execution, etc.
- Creation of scripts for use on the web